The design is inherited from the first G-SHOCK model. From the exterior styling to the LCD ratio, it boasts a perfect balance that can be considered the final shape as well as the origin.
Metallic blue coloring is deposited by vapor deposition processing on the outer periphery of the dial. It presents a unique glowing color ring reflected on an inverted LCD.
An LED backlight illuminates the LCD with high-brightness light.
Time correction is conducted by Bluetooth® communications in conjunction with standard time radio waves. Tough Solar power provides stable operation of multiple functions.
The material employed for the solar panel has been changed from glass to an easily processed film. An aperture is opened in the center of the panel to suppress reflections of external light and improve the LCD’s visibility.
Notification by the watch of schedules created with the app.
- Automatic Time Adjustment (4 times/day)
- Local calendar setting (English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, and Russian day/month)
- Phone Finder
- Time & place
Stamping of the time and place on the app's map by watch button operation.
- World Time City setting (over 300 cities, original point registration)
- Home Time/World Time display switching
* App screens shown here may differ from actual screens,
since the app is currently under development.
iOS: iOS 10 or later
Android: Android 6.0 or later
* Bluetooth installed smartphone only.
* The Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
* Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
* IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
* Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
* All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.