This new watch immediately made a place for itself in our flagship MR-G line of G-SHOCK watches, which we continue to advance in pursuit of the ultimate in strength and beauty.
A deep-hardening process gives the surface a hardness 4 to 5 times that of pure titanium. A diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating is also used to apply a carbon film with hardness approaching that of a diamond to the surface. This is total hardness with great beauty.
Integration of the crown/buttons and guard parts offers improved shock resistance. αGEL* inserted into the crown helps to absorb shocks.
※ αGEL is a registered trademark of Taica Corporation.
※ Image shows MRG-G2000HA-1A.
※ Shown in the photo is the MRG-B2000B-1A.
Multiple functions, all at your fingertips
Watch status display: Graphical display of time-reception status, solar power generation status, internal data update history and more.
Self check (MRG-B2000) : Automatic evaluation of watch functions’ operational status. Displays a screen alert in the case of malfunction.
-Automatic time adjustment*
-World time for over 300 cities
-Home time/world time switching
* App screens shown here may differ from actual screens, since the app is currently under development.
※ The MRG-B1000 can connect with the push of a button, or four times daily on an automatic basis. The MRG-B2000 will connect automatically when within range of a paired smartphone.
* The Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
* Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
* IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
* Android and other related marks are the trademarks of Google LLC.
* All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* MRG-B2000B is certified under Japan’s Radio Act.
* Mobile Link features vary depending on mobile phone specifications and services offered by mobile carriers in your country.