The dial design incorporates a kusari katabira chainmail-inspired woven pattern and mirror-finished components with a folding fan pattern.
The index features a curved form achieved with nanoprocessing to evoke the curvature of
a Japanese sword. Adopting the Hana-Basara armour’s blend of green, red, gold and black hues, the watch face presents a creative design look.
Brown AIP® (arc ion plating) is applied to the DAT55G case. A plate engraved with “25th LIMITED” adorns the case side to mark the 25th anniversary of the MR-G line.
*AIP®(arc ion plating) is a registered trademark of Kobe Steel, Ltd.
Integration of the crown/buttons and guard parts offers improved shock resistance. αGEL* inserted into the crown helps to absorb shocks.
*αGEL is a registered trademark of Taica Corporation.
*Image shows MRG-G2000HA-1A.
Multiple functions, all at your fingertips
Watch status display: Graphical display of time-reception status, solar power generation status, internal data update history and more.
Self check (MRG-B2000) : Automatic evaluation of watch functions’ operational status. Displays a screen alert in the case of malfunction.
-Automatic time adjustment*
-World time for over 300 cities
-Home time/world time switching
* App screens shown here may differ from actual screens, since the app is currently under development.
※ The MRG-B1000 can connect with the push of a button, or four times daily on an automatic basis. The MRG-B2000 will connect automatically when within range of a paired smartphone.
* The Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
* Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
* IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
* Android and other related marks are the trademarks of Google LLC.
* All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* MRG-B2000B is certified under Japan’s Radio Act.
* Mobile Link features vary depending on mobile phone specifications and services offered by mobile carriers in your country.