Sallaz polishing creates mirror surfaces with high degrees of smoothness in metal components’ bevelled surfaces. Meticulously detailed finishes are also applied, including hairline processes and, for the crown, machining.
Making the bezel structure separate from the case allows the angle of gradations to be varied to render lengthwise and crosswise colour variations. Our pursuit of beauty in colouration for this watch extends even to the sides, for an expanded range of colour expression that still retains the solid feel of metal.
We integrated the original MT-G Metal Core Guard structure with the latest G-SHOCK Carbon Core Guard. A monocoque case of carbon fibre-reinforced resin is placed inside a metal frame that connects the outer metal componentry — achieving high strength, airtightness and weight reduction all at once.
*Image shows MTG-B2000BD-1A4.
Easy to use with many user settings
Dedicated app for G-SHOCK watches
- Watch status display
Graphical display of radio wave reception status, solar-powered battery status, and internal data update history.
Automatically checks that the watch is operating normally and displays an alert if a problem is found.
- Automatic time adjustment
- World time: over 300 cities
- Switch between home and world time
- Alarm/timer settings
- Phone finder
* App screens shown here may differ from actual screens,
since the app is currently under development.
iOS: iOS 11 or later
Android: Android 7.0 or later
* Bluetooth installed smartphone only.
* The Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
* Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
* iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
* Android and other related marks are the trademarks of Google LLC.
* All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* MTG-B2000 is certified under Japan’s Radio Act.
* Mobile Link features vary depending on mobile phone specifications and services offered by mobile carriers in your country.