Innovative toughness with advanced technologies
across every aspect, from materials and construction
to features and design.
Durable, stylish stainless steel is combined with lightweight,
rigid carbon fiber-reinforced resin.
New construction combines different materials
in the next evolution of the original MT-G metal case.
Dual Core Guard Structure
Combining Metal and Carbon
Uses original MT-G Metal Core Guard
and latest reinforced Carbon Core Guard structure.
A monocoque case made from
carbon fiber-reinforced resin
is inside a metal frame that joins
the bezel and outer case, for a strong,
well-sealed, lightweight construction.
Separate bezel and outer case construction means each can be finished in different colors, conveying the solid feel of metal while allowing for a broader range of color.
Carbon Monocoque Case
Rigid carbon material enhances the shock resistance and offers design freedom to mold into complex shapes.
Metal Cargo Frame
Strong metal frame protects the inner case from outside shock.
Layered-Composite Band with a Bold Look and Excellent Fit
A metal band with fine resin parts offers a bold look and an excellent fit. Metals parts are hollowed out using metal injection molding (MIM), making the MTG-B2000 roughly 15% lighter than the predecessor model (MTG-B1000D). Double slide lever structure makes it effortless to put on and remove the watch.
Solar-Powered Radio Control Module with Bluetooth® for Fast and Precise Time Display
Dual coil motors rapidly adjust the hour, minute, and world time hands, when correcting the time or switching modes. Bluetooth connectivity enables automatic time correction based on standard radio waves, eliminating the need to adjust the time when travelling internationally.
Super Illuminator Ensures Visibility in Dim Conditions
High-luminosity LED light brightly illuminates the dial to ensure visibility in dim conditions.
Sapphire Crystal with Non-Reflective Coating on Inside
Face made from scratch-resistant and clear sapphire glass with non-reflective coating on inside for viewing clarity.
Easy to use with many user settings
Dedicated app for G-SHOCK watches
- Watch status display
Graphical display of radio wave reception status, solar-powered battery status, and internal data update history.
Automatically checks that the watch is operating normally and displays an alert if a problem is found.
- Automatic time adjustment
- World time: over 300 cities
- Switch between home and world time
- Alarm/timer settings
- Phone finder
* App screens shown here may differ from actual screens,
since the app is currently under development.
Supported Phone Models (As of September 2020)
iOS: iOS 11 or later
Android: Android 7.0 or later
* Bluetooth installed smartphone only.
* The Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
* Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
* iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
* Android and other related marks are the trademarks of Google LLC.
* All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* MTG-B2000 is certified under Japan’s Radio Act.
* Mobile Link features vary depending on mobile phone specifications and services offered by mobile carriers in your country.