ON THE LAND
NEW MUD-RESISTANT STRUCTURE
A cylindrical guard structure is adopted for all the buttons, and the cylindrical button shafts are fitted with gasket linings. This structure not only protects the buttons against intrusion by dust and mud, but it also helps to alleviate shocks. The crown is also protected by a highly airtight screw-lock structure. Gaskets are installed at points where the crown meets the surface of the case to assure superior resistance to dust and mud.
Dual mud-resistant structures for further enhanced strength
Mud-resistant screw-lock structure
- Button pipes: The pipes guard against intrusion by mud and alleviate lateral shocks.
- Gaskets: Gaskets installed inside the cylinders and button shafts increase their airtightness.
- Air vents: Air vents positioned in the base of the button shafts prevent button malfunctions due to changes in air pressure.
Mud-resistant button guard structure
- Gasket: A gasket is inserted between the crown and case to assure airtightness.
- Lock/release marking: A red marking permits visual verification of the crown's lock/release status.
TRIPLE SENSOR, VER. 3
Built-in sensors that measure directions,
atmospheric pressure/temperatures and altitudes quickly
and precisely achieve precision performance under the harshest conditions.